There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Off the Grid Poetry Prize:
- The competition is open only to poets aged 60 years or older.
- Submissions will be open from May 1 to August 31, 2020. The winner will be announced by December 31, 2020.
- The winner will receive $1,000 and publication. The entry fee is $25.
- Manuscripts must be typed, paginated, and at least 50 pages in length (single-spaced). Manuscripts must have a table of contents and include a list of acknowledgments for poems previously published. There should be one title page with the book title and all contact information: Name, address, phone, email.
- Individual poems from the manuscript may have been previously published in magazines, anthologies, or chapbooks of less than 35 pages, but the collection as a whole must be unpublished. Translations and self-published books are not eligible.
- We are no longer accepting paper submissions. Please submit online via Submittable.
- If, in our judgment, no submission is worthy of publication, the press reserves the right not to publish any book.
- Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking work that is ripened in craft and vision, written by poets over sixty, who are willing to promote their work and to support the press in maintaining a high standard of editing, design, and production quality across print and digital formats.